YOU WERE CREATED TO KNOW GOD IN A PERSONAL WAY-TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, THROUGH HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST.
HOW DO YOU START A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD?
- REALIZE THAT YOU ARE A SINNER.
No matter how good a life we try to live, we still fail miserably short of being a good person. That is because we are all sinners. The Bible says, “No one is good-not even one” We cannot become who we are supposed to be without Jesus Christ.
- RECOGNIZE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOU.
The Bible tells us that “God showed His great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.” This is the Good News, that God loves us so much that He sent His only Son to die in our place when we least deserved it.
- REPENT OF YOUR SIN.
The Bible tells us, “Repent of your sins and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped away.” Instead of running from God, we can run toward Him.
- RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE.
Becoming a Christian is not merely believing some creed of going to church. It is having Christ Himself take residence in your life and heart. Jesus said, “Behold I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens door, I will come in…” If you would like to have a relationship with Christ, simply pray this prayer and mean it in your heart.”Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I believe You died for my sins. Right now, I turn from my sins and open the door of my heart and life. I confess You as my personal Lord and savior. Thank you for saving me. amen
HOW CAN I KNOW MORE?
If you have made a commitment to Jesus Christ, it’s time for you to grow in your relationship with Him. The Bible teaches that, “as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you made grow thereby…” 1 Peter 2:2
New Beginnings Christian Fellowship would be honored to help you grow in your relationship with Christ.
HERE ARE A FEW WAYS WE CAN HELP:
- PROVIDING YOU WITH THE BOOK OF JOHN: If you don’t have a Bible, the Gospel of John is a great place to start.Simply request your copy by contacting us at (585) 637-3174.
- FREE ONLINE BIBLE STUDIES: Simply visit the teachings page by clicking on the tab above, to download teaching resources.
- VISIT US: Join us for one of our weekly services. Sunday Service IS AT 10AM and our Midweek Bible Study is Wednesday’s at 7:00 PM
- GET CONNECTED: Visit our ministries page for more ways to participate and serve God.