Jesus said, “And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these.” – Mark 12:30-31
We are blessed to have you visiting our website
We trust that the information provided will help you understand our ministry and vision as a church. We invite you to stop by the fellowship and learn first-hand all that God has to offer!
Our vision is simple and that is to be…
- A house of Worship
- A house of Bread
- A house of Prayer
- A hospital
- A birthing center
A place where God is worshiped, people are fed the Word, prayers are answered, people are nurtured to spiritual health and people become born again through faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
What to expect at NBCF: Acts 2:42, Matthew 28:19-20
- Bible teaching that will help you understand God’s Word and help you obey Him in your every day life.
- Opportunities to get to know the family of God as well as many opportunities to experience joint-participation in the fellowship.
- Communion that is observed every first Sunday of the month in remembrance of our Lord and Savior. 1 Corinthians 11:23-32
- Spiritual and heart-felt worship and prayer (our times of worship consists of well-loved hymns and contemporary songs.)
- Fellowship that is biblical and true to the Lords desire, a family full of true believers in Christ.
- Evangelism and outreach
- Sunday at 10 AM
- Wednesday at 7 PM – Mid-week Bible Study
Child care and teachers are provided for all services unless otherwise noted (Be sure to take a look at our calendar for more information.) Our call is to meet your children where they are at with the gospel of Jesus Christ and the love of God.
- Click here to see map.
Wheel chairs are available for those needing assistance.
How Can I Know God?
- You were created to know God in a personal way-to have a relationship with Him, through His Son Jesus Christ. How do you start a relationship with God? Click here for more…