The purpose for our Women’s Ministry here at NBCF is to instruct, equip and encourage women to a growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. We desire to inspire all women to live out what the scriptures teach and to apply God’s truth to our daily lives.
We do this by:
- Providing fellowship opportunities throughout the year
- Women’s Bible Studies every Spring and Fall
- Hosting Special Christmas and Spring Brunches
- Annual Women’s Retreat
Tentative 2018 Schedule
- March 13 - April 17 - 6 week Spring bible study - Tuesday nights @ 6:30PM
- May 3-6 - Women’s Retreat At The Castle - “Anchored”
- May 19 - Women’s Spring Brunch - 11:00AM - 1PM?
- Sept 25 - October 30 - 6 week Fall Study - Tuesday nights @ 6:30PM
- Dec 1 - Christmas Dinner 5:00PM - 8PM?
Please join us for our Women’s Retreat on Thursday, May 3 thru Sunday May 6. This year our theme is “Anchored” It will be a refreshing time of worship, teaching, devotion, fellowship and fun! You will be blessed! This years retreat will be at “The Castle” in Franklin Pennsylvania. Please complete the registration form and return it with your deposit payment. Feel free to pay via paypal by clicking here
Download the registration form by clicking here.