What to expect...
- Acts 2:42, Matthew 28:19-20
- Bible teaching that will help you understand God’s Word and help you obey Him in your every day life.
- Opportunities to get to know the family of God as well as many opportunities to experience joint-participation in the fellowship.
- Communion that is observed every first Sunday of the month in remembrance of our Lord and Savior. 1 Corinthians 11:23-32
- Spiritual and heart-felt worship and prayer (our times of worship consists of well-loved hymns and contemporary songs.)
- Fellowship that is biblical and true to the Lords desire, a family full of true believers in Christ.
- Evangelism and outreach