Convince, Rebuke, Exhort, With All Longsuffering And TeachingPaul tells Timothy, I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry. - (2 Timothy 4:1-5 NKJV) And this is exactly what we do at New Beginnings Christian Fellowship! We preach the Word! At New Beginnings you can expect Biblical teaching that will help you understand God’s Word and help you obey Him in your everyday life.
MOST RECENT TEACHINGS
Sunday’s Teaching (Audio) – Topical
Wednesday’s Teaching (Audio) – In-depth
Our vision is simple and that is to be…
- A house of Worship
- A house of Bread
- A house of Prayer
- A hospital
- A birthing center
A place where God is worshiped, people are fed the Word, prayers are answered, people are nurtured to spiritual health and people become born again through faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching. ~ Hebrews 10:24-25 (NKJV)
What to expect...
- Acts 2:42, Matthew 28:19-20
- Bible teaching that will help you understand God’s Word and help you obey Him in your every day life.
- Opportunities to get to know the family of God as well as many opportunities to experience joint-participation in the fellowship.
- Communion that is observed every first Sunday of the month in remembrance of our Lord and Savior. 1 Corinthians 11:23-32
- Spiritual and heart-felt worship and prayer (our times of worship consists of well-loved hymns and contemporary songs.)
- Fellowship that is biblical and true to the Lords desire, a family full of true believers in Christ.
- Evangelism and outreach
- Sunday Morning Worship Service: 10AM - Contemporary Worship with a topical bible study - Live streamed on facebook and youtube
- Wednesday Midweek Adult Bible Study: 7PM – Contemporary Worship with an in-depth bible study - in person only.
- Nursery/Toddler Child Care: Sunday & Wednesday
- Kids Church - preschool ages 4 - 6th grade: Sunday & Wednesday
- Middle School Fellowship: 7PM - Every 1st & 3rd Friday
- The Vine Youth Group: 7PM - 9th - 12th graders - Every Friday
- Grounded Young Adult Bible Study: 7PM - ages 18-25 - Every Friday
- Seasoned Saints: 6:30PM Every 1st & 3rd Friday
Note: Our church is wheelchair accessible, wheelchairs are available for use for those needing assistance.
There's more to church than Sunday service!
"Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise. Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near." – Hebrews 10:23-25 (NLT)
The church is the body of believers, a fellowship of brothers and sisters in Christ. The building is a place where God’s word shapes our hearts and minds and knits our lives together. There’s nothing more satisfying than spending time with your family in Christ, encouraging one another and building each other up, and spending time learning and growing in the faith together. At New Beginnings we encourage this! There are several ministries at the church that you can make yourself available for! Just Imagine what God can do through you! Now get involved and join the experience!
A CHURCH THAT YOU CAN CALL HOME
SEE FOR YOURSELF
Jesus said, “And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these.” – Mark 12:30-31
Come see for yourself first hand all that God is doing at New Beginnings Christian Fellowship and make New Beginnings your home! Our Service times are Sunday's at 10:00AM and Wednesday's at 7:00PM with additional events happening throughout the year. Keep your eye on the calendar for more information! May God bless you in your walk with His Son Jesus Christ!
Our Address: 7397 Ridge Road West Brockport, New York 14420
We invite you to learn more about New Beginnings Christian Fellowship and the people who call this place home. If you need more information please feel free to contact us by using the following form and we will certainly get back to you as soon as we can! Thank you, and may God Bless you!
Note: If you have an urgent matter please contact the office by phone.
David Crespo – Pastor
New Beginnings Christian Fellowship
7397 Ridge Road West
Brockport, New York 14420 – Map
Phone: (585) 637-3174